Tuesday 2 March 2010

What I know - part the one.

Please note: this is NOT the Jonathon Nolan, genius screenwriter. Not not not. It is another one.

Meet the Mr Jonathon Nolan I want to talk about - disbarred lawyer and owner of Pisces All Media (international), who did something at the University of Adelaide. I don't know what - yet.
I will post much more as I feel like it/get evidence of his underhand ways.

Here we go:

OK - he is an ex-lawyer in the Northern Territories of Australia, disbarred for defalcation from a trust account (basically stealing from a clients account).

He has been describing himself (falsely) as a barrister (page 9 HERE). This has been reported to the appropriate authorities in Australia. Their decision regarding this is eagerly awaited.

No comments:

Post a Comment